Dentures in Bellmead, TX
Request An Appointment
If you have lost a few or more teeth, you may face difficulty in eating and speaking normally. Instead of suffering from such issues, hand over your dental worries to us. Contact us at (254) 276-8800 to book an appointment with our specialists and learn whether dentures are the best option for you.
Types of Dentures
Depending on your case, our Bellmead, TX team will design customized dentures for you that caters to your needs. At our practice, we offer the following different types of dentures:
- Detachable full dentures are useful to restore the entire upper and lower arch. They are over your jawbones using an oral adhesive.
- Implant-retained dentures provide a sturdy replacement for a few or more missing teeth using dental implants as a supportive foundation.
- Immediate full dentures offer a temporary measure to cover up spaces left after tooth extractions. They are placed soon after tooth removal.
- Conventional full dentures restore the upper and lower arch after all teeth have been lost or extracted.
Questions About Dentures?
What Are The Benefits of Dentures?
Missing teeth can cause numerous difficulties in routine life. Not only do they affect your dental aesthetics, but they also lower your functional abilities. For this reason, we provide personalized dentures in Bellmead, TX, that offer many benefits, including:
- You will be able to bite, chew and eat many of your favorite foods again.
- Your smile will look more symmetric and cosmetically appealing.
- Dentures can also enhance your facial features and prevent sagging.
- Removable dentures can be cleaned with ease daily for long-term use.
- Implant-retained dentures offer a fixed solution for missing tooth replacement.
What Is The Dentures Process Like?
Our dentists will perform a comprehensive evaluation to determine your dental issues and design a treatment plan accordingly. If dentures are best for you, we will begin the process by taking 3D digital impressions of your upper and lower arch. These impressions will be sent to a dental lab where expert technicians will fabricate a custom-fit denture that matches the contours of your jawbones. Normally dentures consist of acrylic or resin material, but in some cases, we may add a metal framework for extra support.
After we receive your dentures, we will call you for a second visit. During this appointment, our team will test the fitting of the denture and ensure that it rests comfortably in your mouth. If you need any adjustments, we will perform them in the same visit. Afterward, we will give you usage and cleaning guidelines so that your denture lasts long.
Real Patient Reviews
See what our happy patients say about us