Many Reasons to Opt for Invisalign® Aligners Rather Than Traditional Braces
If you’re hoping to acquire an even, beautiful smile, our dentists at ACE Dental of Bellmead can help. We provide Invisalign clear braces at our Bellmead, TX practice. During your one-on-one consultation, we can decide if you’re a great candidate for Invisalign treatment. Our team can also go over why Invisalign trays are a more ideal option than braces.
Perks of picking Invisalign aligners over traditional metal braces
Oftentimes, aligning your teeth accomplishes more than simply improve their look. Although both will produce a similar result of straight teeth and elevated oral health, there are multiple benefits of choosing Invisalign trays, like:
- Shorter treatment time: People who have traditional braces will expect to wear them for a number of years. With Invisalign aligners, the entire program usually lasts half a year to a year and a half.
- Aesthetic benefits: Traditional metal braces are thought of as unattractive and are definitely in view. However, Invisalign trays provide an indiscernible way to align the teeth.
- Safety: Traditional braces have metal and wires that might scrape or stab the inside of your mouth. However, clear liners are smooth. Conventional braces also rely on a lot of pressure to straighten the teeth, unlike Invisalign treatment.
- Cleanliness: Because Invisalign clear liners can be taken out, it’s simpler to completely clean the enamel and gum tissues. This can mitigate buildup and result in better oral health.
- Eat anything: There are no real food limitations with Invisalign liners, while those with traditional braces have to keep away from sticky or crunchy food.
The Invisalign liners process
The Invisalign system straightens the teeth and improves oral wellness using personalized clear liners. Each tray is used over a period of time to apply delicate and consistent force so the teeth can get to their ideal positions. During your Invisalign appointment, we will take digital images of your teeth and jawbone in order to make detailed impressions of your top and bottom arches. As soon as the liners are crafted, you will come back to our Bellmead, TX practice and discover the best ways to wear, cleanse, and maintain them efficiently. When your Invisalign treatment is finished, we will create a custom retainer for your needs. Using this retainer will make sure that your teeth remain straight and mitigate any possibility of changing alignment.
Problems Invisalign aligners can target
The Invisalign system will correct many cosmetic issues, like:
- Uneven bite
- Lopsided teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Excess gum tissue
Typically, this system is a reliable solution for any person who doesn’t want to undergo a long ortho treatment. Teenagers and adults have turned to this well-hidden solution as a more effective path to an aligned smile.
Compare Invisalign liners with traditional metal braces
Contrasting these different orthodontic solutions could be hard. However, our team at ACE Dental of Bellmead will provide the most accurate input for your dental health. The Invisalign system is a new-age solution for almost any patient in Bellmead, TX who hopes to straighten the teeth quickly, effectively, and easily.
Find out more about correcting your teeth using Invisalign treatment in Bellmead, TX
At ACE Dental of Bellmead, our staff has successfully helped several patients straighten their teeth with Invisalign orthodontics. If warped or misaligned teeth are stopping you from attaining your best smile, it might be time to seek out a convenient, comfortable, and effective option. Invisalign teeth straightening offers a reliable way to elevate your oral health, along with the appearance of your smile. To discover if you’re an ideal candidate for Invisalign liners at our Bellmead, TX practice, get in touch with us to schedule a consultation at your earliest convenience.