At ACE Dental of Texas, your wellbeing and comfort are our main concerns. We have always followed the CDC and ADA’s health standards, but now they will be exceeded even further. Keeping up good oral hygiene is essential for your health–you can count on us to take any necessary steps to guarantee that all patients and staff remain safe at all times.
ACE Dental Is Here to Help During COVID-19
What You Can Expect From Us!
- All personnel in the reception area, managerial staff, and clinical team must consistently wear face masks to protect the health of everyone.
- To reduce contact in the office, we ask that all adult patients finish their new patient registration through our handy online portal. Any pediatric patients can fill out this form which they may bring when they come to us.
- Upon arrival, patients will be asked to undergo temperature checks and answer a health questionnaire.
- Our staff is equipped with the essential (PPE) personal protective equipment such as gloves, masks and safety goggles to ensure their health.
- Every day, our dental staff will be subject to temperature checks and comprehensive health assessments.
- Patients will enter a sparklingly sanitized waiting area. Sanitizing facilities will be available for patients to use.
- To ensure a safe and healthy environment, all door handles, countertops, restrooms and furniture will be consistently sanitized.
- Disinfected instruments and equipment. A pristine and sterilized environment.
- Patients are expected to take part in social distancing, cover their mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, and maintain respiratory hygiene.
- Our professional team is committed to providing extraordinary dental care.
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, kindly contact (254) 276-8800 to reschedule your appointment. Thank you for helping us keep our office safe and healthy!